This two-part report takes in-depth look at how researchers in the UK use electronic journals, the value they bring to universities and research institutions and the contribution they make to research productivity, quality and outcomes.
- Open & online: Wales, higher education and emerging modes of learning
- CILIP Cymru/Wales Annual Conference 2014: Booking now open
- New policy for open access in the post-2014 Research Excellence Framework
- Gregynog 2014 – deadline for papers extended until 18th April 2014
- Swansea University Archives achieves accreditation
- Aberystwyth archives & special collections ARLG Bangor Cardiff Cardiff Metropolitan University Cardiff University catalogues cataloguing CILIP collaboration CyMAL devolution digital digitisation disability document delivery e-books events funding Glamorgan grants Gregynog HEFCW ICT information literacy inter-library loans JISC journals JUSP Lampeter learning learning spaces LILAC LMS marketing merger MOOCs National Library of Wales NetLibrary Newport open access people policy reader development repositories research RFID RLUK SCONUL shared services statistics strategy students survey Swansea Swansea Metropolitan Swansea University teaching technology thesis training trends Trinity Trinity Saint David UC&R University of Wales value videoconferencing walk-in access web 2.0 Welsh Assembly Welsh Government WHELF workforce development
- 37,498 hits