After two very successful years at Cardiff University the project is moving to Coleg Llandrillo, who have had the third year of funding approved.
Their email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Since the start of the project two years ago, we have achieved the following:
- Written an Information Literacy Framework.
- Created and piloted accredited units of learning in information literacy.
- Created and distributed postcards and leaflets to assist in the dissemination of our message.
- Created advocacy materials for the benefits of information literacy in schools.
- Conducted a benefits analysis of information literacy in the workplace.
- Formulated a response to the Welsh Government’s Digital Inclusion Framework and supported the delivery of the Digital Wales agenda objectives
- We have raised the profile of the project through our website, blog, Twitter account and through presenting at various conferences, for example LILAC 2011, CILIP Wales in May 2011, the annual SCONUL conference, Gregynog and the WBQ event in Jan 2012.