This two-part report takes in-depth look at how researchers in the UK use electronic journals, the value they bring to universities and research institutions and the contribution they make to research productivity, quality and outcomes.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- NLW/WHELF event: Research and scientific data management 16th Feb 2015
- Events to celebrate National Libraries Day and #LoveLibraries
- Copyright challenges: a report from the recent Sconul ACCSG event.
- Welsh Information Literacy Project conference
- Call for papers: Cardiff Metropolitan learning and teaching conference
- Aberystwyth archives & special collections ARLG Bangor Cardiff Cardiff Metropolitan University Cardiff University catalogues cataloguing CILIP collaboration CyMAL devolution digital digital literacy digitisation disability document delivery e-books events funding Glamorgan Glyndwr Gregynog HEFCW ICT information literacy inter-library loans JISC journals JUSP Lampeter learning learning spaces LMS marketing merger MOOCs National Library of Wales NetLibrary Newport open access people policy REF repositories research RFID RLUK SCONUL shared LMS shared services statistics strategy survey Swansea Swansea Metropolitan Swansea University teaching technology thesis training trends Trinity Trinity Saint David UC&R University of Wales value videoconferencing walk-in access web 2.0 Welsh Assembly Welsh Government WHELF workforce development
- 48,320 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets